Permanent Full Time
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
£25,000 - £40,000
A great opportunity for a Paraplanner with experience who ideally has a CeMAP qualification.
To ensure that the client's expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all of the parties involved throughout the process.
- Packaging all of the cases correctly before Submission, ensuring we have all of the required documentation for both Compliance purposes and for the respective Lender.
- Completing all online AlP's, Mortgage Applications.
- Completing all Life Insurance Applications for Providers.
- Ensuring that both the Fact Find and Medical Questionnaire are filled in correctly.
- Certifying (Stamping) Client Documentation.
- Update all material changes (i.e. change in term, name, address, Solicitor and roduct) relating to all applications.
- Pro-actively liaising with clients to request documentation, checking the documentation that is provided is correct and compliant.
- Completing the Company Documentation Checklist before submitting ALL Applications.
- Sourcing Mortgage rates for the Mortgage Broker using the Trigold system.
- Sourcing Life Insurance premiums using Assure web.
- Taking Client Fees before submitting Applications and updating the Fees Spreadsheet.
- Arranging for the Solicitor & Valuation fees to be taken where applicable.
- Preparing and emailing clients our proposed Solicitor quotations.
- Liaising and ensuring all relevant information is relayed to the Administration team relating to all active cases.
- Informing the Adviser of any critical requirements relevant to their cases and meeting with the advisers regularly to facilitate progression.
- Scanning & then filing all relevant client documentation for each case onto the Company S Drive, to ensure that the case is packaged correctly before passing the file onto the Administration team.
- Working with the advisers to ensure that regulated transactions are compliant, i.e. suitability letters, file notes are completed within the designated time-frame.
- Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures.
- Discuss any compliance and quality issues with the adviser and I or Compliance Officer.
Closing date for applications: June 4, 2018
Apply for this job