Production Line Operative
Temporary Full Time
Salary: £9.34 - £14.01 PH
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Do you have experience in Warehouse, Forklift Driving, Industrial Cleaning, Machine Operating, Multi-Drop Driving, or Production Line?
Carlton Recruitment is holding an Open Afternoon in Wimbledon on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 for those looking for temporary roles in the Industrial sector.
If you are currently looking for ongoing industrial temporary work, come and meet the team. Bring your CV and passpoer and we’ll talk you through our latest vacancies.
Tuesday 22nd January 2019 between 12:00pm – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Production Line Operative (Temporary Ongoing)
To work as a part of a small team within production. The work will include but is not limited to: the completion of batch documentation and the cleaning of production areas and equipment. Eligible candidates will have to first pass and then work according to necessary Good Manufacturing Practice and Health & Safety requirements.
- To work as part of a team in the production of company products
- To work according to all necessary GMP and H&S requirements following the company's Standard Operating Procedures
- To comply with all reasonable training requirements in order to safely and effectively work in the Production department
- To complete all necessary production documentation
- To assist in the maintenance of the good housekeeping and cleanliness of the production area and equipment
- To operating machinery
- Quality check the products
- To assist as necessary with production equipment line changeovers
- To carry out any other reasonable duties requested by Management
- From time to time this role will include heavy lifting
- Must be reliable and Hard-working
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience with GMP in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Basic IT Skills
- Ability to recognise and work with good hygienic practices
- Able to work shift patterns, including early and late shifts. Able to work on an "as need" basis, however loyalty and hard work will be rewarded
- Flexible approach to work and tasks
- Ability to use own initiative (essential)
- Motivated and keen to develop new skills (essential)
If you or someone you know has the above experience and is available immediately for work please don’t hesitate to apply below.
*Parking available on site
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: February 7, 2019
Apply for this job