Temporary Full Time
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 (DOE)
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Do you have experience in Warehouse, Forklift Driving, Industrial Cleaning, Machine Operating, Multi-Drop Driving, or Production Line?
Carlton Recruitment is holding an Open Afternoon in Wimbledon on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 for those looking for temporary roles in the Industrial sector.
If you are currently looking for ongoing industrial temporary work, come and meet the team. Bring your CV and passpoer and we’ll talk you through our latest vacancies.
Tuesday 22nd January 2019 between 12:00pm – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Carlton Recruitment currently has a variety of temporary Reception assignments available, working in the local area and surrounding areas
Your roles will include:
• Taking responsibility for the reception desk, including the switchboard
• Carrying out a range of administration duties
- Answer the switchboard and direct calls in a timely manner and within agreed service level standard
- Speaking to clients face to face and on the telephone, and attending to their requirements
- Manage company generic emails and forward where appropriate
- Deal with incoming deliveries and liaising with relevant departments when appropriate
- Processing incoming and prepare outgoing mail, and liaising with the Royal Mail, courier companies and franking machine supplier as required
- Liaising with internal staff
- Assisting and supporting the staff in creating and maintaining a safe environment
- Communicating and co-operating with persons or bodies outside the company
- Booking, cancelling, rescheduling appointments
- Undertake general administration duties including assisting with preparing mail-outs, typing, copying and collating of documents
- Maintain files and notes, including the filing
- Maintaining the Reception area to a high standard
- Setting up meeting rooms, with necessary stationery and refreshments
- Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above
- Makeup security passes
- Previous experience as a Corporate Receptionist
- Confident and well presented
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experienced using a switchboard
- IT literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work under own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure in sometimes challenging circumstances
- Ability to work discretely and efficiently
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: February 7, 2019
Apply for this job