Regional Account Manager
Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am – 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon – Tuesday 19th June 2018 – The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom – Tuesday 3rd July 2018 – Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
• Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
• Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
• Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Regional Account Manager
£25,000 basic salary with approx. £40,000 OTE
Seeking a role in sales? An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional Account Manager to join our client’s team in Leatherhead. You will be responsible for providing key account support to the sales and operations teams to drive sales and secure both new and repeat business. As well has having a sales mind with excellent communication skills, you will have a strong command of IT and have previous experience in a similar environment, dealing with conflict resolution and assisting operations and commercial teams.
- Account Management, taking personal responsibility for the overall management and development of a portfolio of client accounts
- Undertake the personal delivery of sales presentations to a high level audience to win new business, including the preparation of all sales and presentation materials
- Carry out full customer relationship management duties on a daily basis, including the maintenance and expansion of all relationships with existing clients, to attend client meetings as required and the escalation of any problems/ queries from a client to the relevant person
- To act as an ambassador of the client
- Perform new business development activities, follow up leads, source new business through existing clients and/or through other lead generation methods as appropriate
- Carry out door-to-door sales and canvassing calls in person
- Undertake responsibility for inducting, training and coaching any new employees to the role as required
- Carry out and perform administrative work as required
- Regularly liaise with the sales and operations teams, ensuring relevant parties are informed of any relevant client comments to their department on a timely basis
- Regularly liaise with other Account Managers and attend company meetings as necessary and appropriate
- Perform other duties as required by the Company and provide support as necessary in these areas
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience in a similar role and a good understanding of the sales process
- Must have dealt with conflict resolution at a site level with the assistance of operations and a commercial team
- Previous customer liaison, sales experience and ability to present impressively is essential
- Must possess a proven ability to multi-task to deliver results and find solutions in an ever changing environment
- Must have good IT skills, with strong knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) and databases
- Good command and excellent knowledge of the English language; both written and verbal
- Must have and display at all times a professional manner and attitude towards staff, contractors and clients at all times.
- Must have good organisational, strong customer relationship and exemplary time management skills
- Must be self-motivated, goal-orientated, and a team player
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- Must be punctual and set a good example at all times
- Self-starter, reliable, keen to learn, with high energy and enthusiasm
- Should be focussed on achieving results/ goals, organised and eager to learn
- An excellent communicator, be articulate, and have clarity in all written materials
- Must be responsive to feedback, receptive to needs with an inner drive to go beyond what is expected
- Must be able to drive
Closing date for applications: June 30, 2018
Apply for this job