Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 27th November 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 27th November 2018 between 9:00am – 5:30pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Direct Marketing Officer - Hampton
£27,000 (pro rata)
12 month FTC
4-5 hours, 5 days a week, this is flexible for the person, no specific hours set
Our client is looking for a Direct Marketing Officer with excellent people skills; with a consultative approach to solving problems. A self-starter with energy, who motivates with enthusiasm. Someone who with exceptional planning and organising skills; sets priorities, schedules activities effectively.
Supporting the Manager with a variety of campaigns, you will be required to manage multiple projects delivering them to agreed timescales and KPI’s. You will directly track the income and expenditure associated with each campaign, alongside overseeing the day to day relationship with our agencies. You will also need to be able to analyse each respective campaign so that the results can be taken into account for effective future campaign implementation.
· To coordinate campaign briefs, through delivery and carry out end campaign evaluation
· Ensure all campaign activities are carried out on time, within budgets, and to the agreed standard
· To work effectively with external suppliers; creative agencies, printers, fulfilment houses, and other agencies
· To monitor campaign budgets and agreed objectives
· Establish excellent and appropriate written and verbal communication with all you come in contact with
· To work effectively and collaboratively across all departments and other related staff to ensure effective and consistent communication
· To coordinate with the Marketing and Communications team on campaign activity ensuring that all areas are as per guidelines and all stakeholders have seen and approved
· Appropriately track income & expenditure of each campaign in order to provide monthly reporting against targets to Line Manager
· To maintain and promote the keeping of accurate records in all aspects of the role fully utilising the functions of the CRM system
· Ensure all campaigns run effectively, to agreed budgets and are well planned, promoted and supported internally
· To act as a representative of the Company at events and activities where appropriate
· To be conversant with relevant legislation and the guidelines, implementing these wherever necessary
· To promote and deliver the highest standards of care, respect and support to all you come in contact with
· Experience in managing direct marketing campaigns
· A track record of delivering end to end email and direct marketing to individuals
· Strong copywriting skills
· Strong stakeholder and relationship building skills
· Working with a variety of suppliers (e.g. creative direct marketing agencies, or fulfilment agencies) to deliver direct marketing campaigns
· Monitoring results and income and expenditure performance versus budget
· Planning, scheduling, allocating and evaluating work and suppliers
· Ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple campaigns
· Previous experience of working within a Supporter Care Team (Desirable)
· Working on other activities such as raffles and Christmas Cards (Desirable)
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.