Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 5th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 5th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Our client is currently recruiting for Benchsmiths and Sales Assistants for their showroom in Kensington. The candidate will be well presented, a good communicator and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service. You must be able to perform under pressure and still provide exceptional service to our customers.
This full-time position covering shifts between Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm, with the showroom closed on a Sunday.
- Consultative Sales with clients face-to-face, over the phone and by email to generate sales revenue, resolve any queries and to confirm orders
- Booking appointments for customers through the sales department at our head office
- Processing payments and orders
- Learning our product range and demonstrating how our products function to customers
- Maintain and provide an excellent Customer experience
- Assembly and servicing of products
- Process and dispatch of trade orders
- Deal with deliveries and put stock away
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Be proactive, flexible and the drive to continuously improve
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft Office etc.)
- Good numeracy skills and understanding of alphanumerical data
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Be courteous, helpful and professional in whatever circumstance
- Be confident, thorough and collaborative
- Able to handle the operation of tools safely
- Keen to learn and be able to adapt to the client’s systems
- Able to follow rules and procedures and understand the importance of them
- Comfortable working as part of a team but also at times on your own
- Sales experience is preferable but not necessary as full training will be given
Closing date for applications: February 9, 2019
Apply for this job