Permanent Full Time
Salary: £55,000 (DOE)
Up to £55,000
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to manage the department and directly support the Head of Marketing. In addition, you will have opportunity to take ownership of some critical business projects whilst the Head of Marketing is on maternity leave from the end of the year for 7 months.
We’re looking for an organised, all-rounder who thinks digital first and is adept in all parts of the marketing mix. You will require excellent leadership, strategy, sales and marketing management to effectively influence and communicate the strategic direction of the marketing activities/plan to the client’s B2B and B2C audience. Another vital part of the role is a thorough understanding of the strategic business drivers and the key priorities of our clients.
- Continue to see the company rebrand through; responsible for defining and implementing the over-arching brand proposition and brand communication strategy and all creative.
- Lead website redevelopment for multiple websites including a comprehensive e-commerce Magento platform as well as a bespoke website platform.
- Responsible for managing and executing the client’s integrated B2C and B2B annual marketing business plan and budget, which aligns with the business strategy and focuses on all disciplines to drive demand and new customer acquisition including; web content, digital advertising (SEO/SEM, social media, programmatic, EDMs and more), retail experience, e-commerce and analytics, PR, CRM, event and campaign planning.
- Budgetary control of all marketing; developing business cases for spending based on robust return on investment modeling.
- Lead project management; develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, cost estimating and managing internal and external resources.
- Draft creative briefs, work orders and other print and electronic communications for both internal and external audiences.
- Conduct monthly meeting with Sales Team. Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and planning and implementation of these campaigns.
- Take an all channel focus driving sales across digital and stores.
- Manage offline media which may include lookbook mailings, brochures, inserts, out of home and more.
- Planning and implementation of customer acquisition, retention and reactivation activity.
- A/B testing with PPC and adverts to establish the best click through rates and analyse results.
- Analyse return on investment of all PPC campaigns, remarketing, digital display and social campaigns.
- Create reports on campaign success levels and maximise return on investment for allocated budget – including conversions, impressions and average positions.
- Oversee the reporting of google website analytics, AdWords, social media and keyword rankings.
- Oversee the EDM calendar; concept, write briefs and launch EDMs based on 2019 calendar and needs of the business.
- Develop website campaigns, copywriting, testing and optimise landing pages.
- Collaborate with designers to produce creative for website campaigns and PPC adverts.
- Oversee Social Media strategy and management.
- Oversee yearly content calendar; manage the timely receipt of articles/content from partner agencies, upload to blog and repurpose where appropriate for social media and EDMs.
- Manage PR strategy and oversee various PR initiatives.
- Responsible for creating, assisting in or proofing content/copy creation; ensuring all content created follows the overall brand strategy.
- Quality assurance of all work, ensuring accuracy and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide regular status reports and progress updates to project team and internal stakeholders.
- Manage an existing team (an in-house Graphic Designer, a Digital Marketing Manager, a Marketing Assistant and a Marketing Intern,) as well as direct and manage external resources such as our Branding & Web Agency, SEO agency, PR agency etc.
- A proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns, and experience with high-end products/services is desirable.
- Be able to independently manage multiple projects at a time, to deliver key deliverables within strict deadlines for a brand refresh and new website launch.
- Excellent understanding of delivering and optimising websites, mobile and digital products.
- Experience in copy-writing, with the ability to draft clear, concise and compelling marketing copy for all marketing materials (printed materials, presentations, website, emails, etc).
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proactive and independent worker.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Organized and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
- Possess a high standard of written and oral English.
- An innovator who looks for what’s new as well as optimising what’s worked in the past.
- An individual who can collaborate with peers and stakeholders across the business.
- A great communicator who can make the complex simple.
Closing date for applications: December 18, 2018
Apply for this job