Permanent Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Our client’s Portal is expanding their development team and requires a developer to join the team, working within an established group of developers.
They are looking for an individual who can tackle all stages of the development lifecycle - from discussing requirements, planning and design, through to the build and deployment.
- Strong experience of server-side development using Node.js, MySQL, Docker and Strong experience of RESTful web service APIs.
- Experience of software design and development.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Mentality of a start-up employee ensuring to complete get tasks started and running quickly.
Other skills that would be advantageous but not necessary:
- Programming experience in Java, C++ or C.
- Experience of programming with node.
- Experience of Amazon Web Services.
- Experience of Apache Tomcat.
- Experience of the CFML programming language.
- Experience with MySQL or MS-SQL.
- Experience of Git, Mercurial or similar source control system.
- Experience of Bamboo or similar CI server.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00.
Due to location transport is essential
Closing date for applications: December 18, 2018
Apply for this job