Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Do you have experience in Warehouse, Forklift Driving, Industrial Cleaning, Machine Operating, Multi-Drop Driving, or Production Line?
Carlton Recruitment is holding an Open Afternoon in Wimbledon on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 for those looking for temporary roles in the Industrial sector.
If you are currently looking for ongoing industrial temporary work, come and meet the team. Bring your CV and passpoer and we’ll talk you through our latest vacancies.
Tuesday 22nd January 2019 between 12:00pm – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Saturday 9.30 am 5.30 pm
Sunday 11.00 a – 4.00 pm
37.5 hours per week
**This position is to work Wednesday – Sunday (3 times a month minimum)**
1st aid training will be provided, upon completion, a £360 enhancement will be paid.
• Working with clients to ensure that needs are understood and met
• Maximising every sales opportunity
• Ensuring a good customer experience
• Maintaining a safe retail environment
• Responsibility for internet listings - gumtree
• Responsibility for social media postings – Facebook/Twitter
• Maintaining the website listings
• Pricing administration
• Taking payments
• Liaising with internal departments for stock levels
• Organising deliveries and liaising with customers and external partners
• Dealing with telephone, email and face to face sales enquiries when required
• Some movement of furniture within the showroom or to assist clients who wish to take purchased items with them
• Experienced working in a retail background
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Computer literate; Mircosoft Office package’s and social media sites
• Great customer service skills, always willing to go the extra mile
• Organised and can multi-task
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.