Permanent Full Time
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 19th September 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 19th September 2018 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£18,000 - £25,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen with an Insurance Provider. Your role, through the provision of first class, professional and diligent client care, will be to sell and administer insurance policies offered by the Company. The successful candidate will become an influence on the business from the start and will be required to take on responsibility and work independently while using initiative.
Working hours are Monday – Friday between 8.30am – 5.30pm, and every other Saturday 8.30am – 12pm.
- To sell and administer insurance products appropriate for the client’s needs with due care and consideration
- To assist your Branch Manager in meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding Branch objectives
- To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties.
- To act in such a way as to encourage a working environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination
- To ensure that the requirements of our clients are always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
- To embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our business including complaints and problems
- To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products the client offers and in developing your career within the Company
- To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office
- To share ideas and information with the Branch Manager
- To act as an ambassador for the Company at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct
- To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring you provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
- To always comply with branch procedures
- The ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively both orally and in writing
- To display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
- To build and develop long-term client relationships
- The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner both independently and co-operatively as part of a team
- The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
Closing date for applications: September 22, 2018
Apply for this job