Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 27th November 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 27th November 2018 between 9:00am – 5:30pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Monday – Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (40 hours a week)
4 weeks holiday a year
Develop and manage the relationship with third party installers, partners and key client stakeholders to ensure that the service provided is of an excellent standard at the same time aiming to maximise the company revenue. Line management responsibility for field engineers
This will be achieved by:
• Monitoring all orders for installs and maintenance
• Scheduling installation & repair work
• Monitoring progress of work
• Identifying and maintaining the relationship with installers to increase the direct sale of equipment
• Liaising with Finance to ensure all invoicing and paperwork is followed through
• Ensuring follow through with client and team after installation is complete
This role is pivotal in the organisation. The job holder must work in liaison with sales/marketing, purchasing & stock personnel as well as the field operation to ensure service delivery. In addition, the role will be to ensure all documentation is followed through.
Developing and maintaining a good telephone relationship with third party installers and clients is essential.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Monitor all incoming work and ensuring all supporting documentation is available
• Agree with sales/purchasing& stock department schedule for installation
• Agree with the client the possible scheduling of work
• Ensure all the follow-up paperwork is raised and posted.
• Follow up with key client stakeholders as required
• Address and solve any issues related to service delivery and client satisfaction.
• Proactively ensuring with Marketing that installers/partners are kept informed of our products and services
• Developing & maintaining the relationship with installers and partners,
• Maintaining a relationship with a major clients’ depot to generate or respond to their needs for repairs to existing vehicles
• Previous experience in Client Service Management
• Sales and customer orientation
• Good telephone manner- happy to cold call
• Team player – willingness to work in a small team
• Computer literate, knowledge of major office software
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.