Permanent Full Time
As the Operations Manager, you will lead the function that is responsible for managing the client’s Health and Safety, IT, Quality Assurance and Facilities company-wide. You will manage the day-to-day running of these support functions, ensuring compliance at all times with the required regulations and frameworks.
This role is pivotal in ensuring the smooth operation of the business. You will have responsibility for ensuring the business is compliant, safe and productive, with overall responsibility Health, Safety and Environment sitting with you.
You will have an organised, practical and proactive approach with the ability to build strong teams. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver a quality service to the Group.
- Be an advocate for, promote and maintain, the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
- Maintain accurate forecast information for business reporting
- Own all facilities contracts and their corresponding relationships
- Manage the client’s health and safety programme
- Understand the nuances of the ISO standards 14001, 9001 and 15001
- Own the GDPR compliance programme alongside Subject Matter Experts and HOD’s
- Manage the function that overarches the health and safety, IT and quality assurance for the Group
- Recruit and develop team members
- Develop, nurture and manage external supplier relationships
- Experience Controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets
- Proven line manager's experience of professional staff including performance management, motivation and staff development
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills
- Excellent planning and presentation skills
- A proven leader who is proactive and focused on quality
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Able to build positive relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Committed to providing the highest possible standards of work
Closing date for applications: December 8, 2018
Apply for this job