Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 27th November 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 27th November 2018 between 9:00am – 5:30pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Starting on £20,364 and progressing to £23,500 once fully trained
Our client in Earlsfield is looking for a Controller to help support the team. You will be providing a highly efficient and effective alarm monitoring response, key-holding and telephone answering service for the company. Shifts will be 7 days on then 7 days off and 7 nights on and 7 days off as part of the 24 hour team system. Shifts are 12 hours with a 1 hour lunch break and two 15 minute breaks.
- To answer all calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Provide excellent customer service, on Inbound & Outbound calls
- Process alarm activations, in a timely and accurate manner in line with BS/EN/NSI Standards
- Liaise with emergency services, customers, internal departments and out of hours service engineers
- Taking payments out of hours for non contracted clients
- Issuing of Remote Resets as per ACPO Policy
- Processing and reviewing daily reports and routine checks
- Monitoring of high profile CCTV accounts
- Creation and passing of key holding jobs for contracted customers
- To adhere to all company’s policies and procedures
- To communicate any trends, changes and serious issues to your Manager/Supervisor
- To carry out other duties / tasks that may be required to continue the efficient running of the centre
- To take ownership of the customer in all aspects relating to service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Commissioning of new monitored systems in line with BS/EN/NSI requirements
Essential Experience / Skills:
- Call centre / customer service or customer facing experience
- SIA PSS CCTV License upon joining, if not will be expected to achieve within 3 months (self-funded)
- Excellent telephone manner
- To be able to work in a team and communicate effectively with members of their own team and others
- Accuracy in data inputting
- Excellent listening skills
- Security Industry Experience
Closing date for applications: December 8, 2018
Apply for this job