Media Sales Executive
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Media Sales Executive
£18,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
Are you a confident Media Sales Executive with experience in Promotions / Advertising / Marketing? Our vibrant Wimbledon-based client is looking for an enthusiastic sales person to join their team! It is a fun and creative environment where everyone works together to produce fantastic high-quality local lifestyle magazines as well as enjoying great opportunities for career development.
This is a target-driven sales role with a primary focus on selling print and digital advertising, sustaining current and growing new revenues in the company’s portfolio. They are looking for someone with a positive attitude who can use their own creative ideas and sales skills to develop advertising platforms that clients can benefit from in order to win customers.
You will grow, maintain and develop your own client base through winning new business and selling long term advertising campaigns. With revenue opportunities in Distribution and Events, there is plenty of room for career progression, making this role perfect for anyone driven by personal development as the company launches and develops new products.
- Plan and execute lead generation and sales activity via the telephone. You will also be attending client meetings.
- To achieve or exceed revenue targets for existing customers
- To generate new business to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- To ensure all lead generation and sales activity is accurately and fully logged on the sales CRM system
- To ensure client copy and advertisements are accurate and delivered according to published deadlines
- To ensure all activity conforms with company process and procedures
- To effectively build and manage client relationships, acting as the interface between them and the company
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-activity, target-driven sales environment, with targets being regularly exceeded
- A good telephone manner
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent keyboard skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to generate creative ideas and use these to create effective solutions for your clients
- Good written English
- The ability to think quickly during situations that may involve a degree of pressure
- Positive, can-do individual who is able to build relationships with clients and prospects
- Creative and always looking for new ways to deliver solutions for clients
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: December 22, 2018
Apply for this job