Temporary Part Time
This is a Temporary to Permanent role.
Our client in Wimbledon needs a hardworking individual to provide cleaning services to five luxury apartments and occasional admin work in the head office. Usual working hours will be Monday - Friday 9.30am - 3.00pm, with the need to work 9.00am - 5.00pm when the Manager is off.
- Cleaning all common parts for 5 luxury blocks - dusting, hoovering stairs, halls and landing, polishing mirrors etc.
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Manager
- One day per week will be in the office, fielding calls and conducting basic admin tasks
- The ideal candidate will be friendly and pleasant to all of the Tenants
- Previous cleaning experience an advantage
- Proficient IT skills
- A hands-on approach to your work and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to carry out your tasks independently
- Motivation to do the best job
Closing date for applications: January 22, 2019
Apply for this job