Permanent Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 17th January 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 17th January 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£20,000 - £22,000
Do you have experience providing quality administration? Our client in Tolworth is looking for a talented and diligent individual to work amongst their admin team.
- Handling enquiries, forwarding details to the relevant department network and referring to the procedures
- Assisting departments to ensure the smooth operation of both enquiries and confirmed movements between the Account, the transferee, the branches and agents
- Making sure all relevant paperwork is handled on a daily basis
- Using and maintaining in-house databases on a daily basis
- Following up with departments to ensure that cases/enquiries are kept up to date
- Preparing invoices and ensuring they are authorised by the correct party
- Resolution of insurance claims with efficiency and tact
- Updating and producing procedure sheets for all departments
- Ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Ensure compliance with defined quality system policy and procedures in accordance with ISO 9002
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by a manager
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- International experience would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, team player, presentable, polite
- Good telephone manner as the role involves contact with the general public
- Analytical, good attention to detail and flexible
Closing date for applications: January 26, 2019
Apply for this job