Temporary Full Time
Salary: £10.00 PH
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Do you have experience in Warehouse, Forklift Driving, Industrial Cleaning, Machine Operating, Multi-Drop Driving, or Production Line?
Carlton Recruitment is holding an Open Afternoon in Wimbledon on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 for those looking for temporary roles in the Industrial sector.
If you are currently looking for ongoing industrial temporary work, come and meet the team. Bring your CV and passpoer and we’ll talk you through our latest vacancies.
Tuesday 22nd January 2019 between 12:00pm – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Activities Administrator - DBS Certificated
Our client in Surbiton is looking to recruit a temporary Administrator to assist the Activities Manager in coordinating activities that will support and benefit the residents in their facility. You will support the planning and implementation of a varied activities programme. This role is available to start immediately.
- Assist in organising and enabling care staff to deliver a range of activities as part of their daily routine
- Maintaining and reviewing statistical information regarding the participation of residents in activities and incorporating person-centred care plans
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of a wide range of regular individual and group activities and outings
- Researching and identifying appropriate entertainers, visitors and schedule special events in consultation with the Activities Manager
- Nurturing contacts with local care organisations, schools and other parties to participate in a reciprocal relationship with the facility
- Ensuring all internal and external activities are risk assessed for individuals taking part
- To be aware of and assist in the co-ordination of the fire evacuation and all other emergency procedures
- Promoting Health & Safety and complying with the requirements set out in the facility’s Health & Safety Policy and the Data Protection Act 2013
- Other tasks that may be required by reasonable request of a Manager
- This role requires a high degree of confidentiality and it is expected that the candidate will meet these exacting standards at all times
- Computer literate – comfortable using Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Good literacy and numeracy abilities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate good judgement, problem solving and decision making
- Flexible and adaptable
- Holding a DBS certificate would be a highly advantageous
Closing date for applications: January 27, 2019
Apply for this job