Permanent Full Time
Carlton Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a warehouse operative for our Sittingbourne based client.
- Streamlining the movement process across the entire inventory, enabling accurate and controlled storage from goods receiving through to shipping.
- Assisting in the smooth day to day running of the warehouse, liaising with colleagues, and customer service reporting to Shift Supervisor & Senior Warehouse Supervisor, to assist in a 100% customer focussed inventory control.
- Control and provision of Warehouse resource to provide adequate coverage for all stock movements and shipping to customers.
- Providing expertise in modern Warehouse techniques to support the companies’ goals on the strict control of inventory and its availability.
- To control the use of equipment and it’s availability to ensure maximum utilisation of resources.
- To work closely with the Shift Supervisor & Senior Warehouse Supervisor on performance and usage of agreed contracts, i.e. freight agreements, service agreements, repairs etc.
- Provide knowledgeable and constructive support on improvement of Key Performance Indicators and improvement projects to aid the continuous improvement of the Warehouse & Other departments within the company.
The ideal Candidate should possess;
- Forklift and Reach-truck experience
- Accuracy when picking and packing
- Comfortable with heights and using a Semi-Auto Crane
- Working knowledge of health and safety
Closing date for applications: January 3, 2019
Apply for this job