Permanent Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Carlton Recruitment are seeking an experienced PA/Administrator for a busy Canterbury office and provide assistance to the Partners of the company in their day-to-day activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively within this company’s Canterbury Administration team on a 12-month contract with the possibility of an extension for the right person.
This is 30 hours per week and £25,000 per annum (pro rata) and has a wide remit of implementing all aspects of Administration and Business Development Support. It also requires an excellent all-round understanding of Business challenges, processes and Marketing opportunities.
The role will include:
- Liasing with company Partners in their day-to-day activities
- Diary management and arranging meetings, travel and accommodation.
- Preparation of documents for meetings and presentations.
- Research and developing opportunities for business growth.
- Attending and minuting project meetings.
- Maintaining the electronic filing system and ensuring that it is kept up to date.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes with Typing speed of – 50-60 wpm.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with dealing with people of all levels.
- ESDL. HND Equivalent or higher in a business-related field.
- Qualification in creative software
- Knowledge of InDesign
- Experience of Document Management Systems & CRM Systems.
- Some knowledge of the architecture/construction industry.
This role may require travel across the UK from time to time including regular visits to London.
Closing date for applications: February 20, 2019
Apply for this job