Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Do you have experience in Warehouse, Forklift Driving, Industrial Cleaning, Machine Operating, Multi-Drop Driving, or Production Line?
Carlton Recruitment is holding an Open Afternoon in Wimbledon on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 for those looking for temporary roles in the Industrial sector.
If you are currently looking for ongoing industrial temporary work, come and meet the team. Bring your CV and passpoer and we’ll talk you through our latest vacancies.
Tuesday 22nd January 2019 between 12:00pm – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Do you have experience in office administration and a high degree of accuracy? Our Epsom-based client is looking to hire a Receptionist to take responsibility of reception and front of house management. You will be providing high quality, front line customer service and ensuring the business’ operations and administration systems are running efficiently.
- Maintaining reception desk and communal areas to high levels of tidiness
- Creating an excellent first impression with clients and visitors of the business
- Work with the centre and management team to achieve personal and business goals in line with budgets and key performance indicators
- Entry of all sales enquires on to the CRM system
- Booking meeting rooms and appointments into a shared calendar
- Sending initial response to all enquires received
- Efficient and timely management of all responsibilities required
- Facilitating booking and recording of additional client services, such as arranging taxis or couriers
- Management of incoming and outgoing post
- Telephone answering services as required, including taking and delivering messages
- Telephone switchboard cover as required
- Assisting the team in updating business records, client files and other systems
- Maintenance of company holiday and attendance records
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by a manager
- Smart appearance and business dress in accordance with company policy
- Consistent professional and courteous manner
- High level of communication skills, both written and oral
- Efficient performance duties and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Confident, flexible and adaptable approach to duties
- Can work well autonomously and within a team
- Punctual, proactive and approachable
Closing date for applications: February 3, 2019
Apply for this job