Accounts Payable Assistant
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Do you have experience in Warehouse, Forklift Driving, Industrial Cleaning, Machine Operating, Multi-Drop Driving, or Production Line?
Carlton Recruitment is holding an Open Afternoon in Wimbledon on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 for those looking for temporary roles in the Industrial sector.
If you are currently looking for ongoing industrial temporary work, come and meet the team. Bring your CV and passpoer and we’ll talk you through our latest vacancies.
Tuesday 22nd January 2019 between 12:00pm – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Accounts Payable Assistant
£19,000 - £21,000
Part-time hours available
Excellent opportunity for a person with some accounts experience, this role does offer flexibility on days/hours, training would be given. You will need strong excel in order create pivot ables/vlookups. Working as part of a friendly team of 4. Communication is key as dealing with satellite offices.
- To process bulk invoices, and cheque and petty cash payments
- Code and import bulk invoices to the payable ledger
- Check and import cheque returns and petty cash from satellite offices to the ledger
- Manage the email boxes for the returns and resolve coding queries
- Ensure that the cheque and petty cash control accounts / reconciliations are up to date
- Review and reconcile supplier statements
- Administer cheque book distribution and cheque cancellations
- Support purchase invoice processing function
Qualifications and experience
- GCSE standard of education
- Good communication skills, able to resolve internal and external queries
- Experience of control account reconciliations -desirable
Technical competencies / skills
- Fully competent in use of Office, Word, Excel
- Good level of IT literacy in particular excel vlookups, pivots and macros
- A logical thinker with excellent communications skills able to communicate at all levels
- meticulous and accurate, attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Well organised and able to prioritise work effectively
- Ability to learn quickly with a can do attitude
- Team player
Closing date for applications: February 7, 2019
Apply for this job