Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Our client is looking for an organised and diligent Administration Assistant to join their busy team in Earlsfield. The ideal candidate will have good diary management skills, excellent analytical skills and previous customer service experience.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Daily administrative duties for the installation department
- Deal with emails, incoming correspondence and queries
- Use the department central electronic booking systems (service director system and fitting program) to schedule, open, allocate and close calls
- Open new files and assist with closing paperwork
- Manage, process and issue certificates
- Complete log books in accordance with regulations and time frames working on the provided templates and Visio software
- Assist with department reports, for example reporting on shift times and patterns using vehicle tracking software and reporting function, ensuring best productivity and efficiency for department scheduling
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, invoice batching, HR tasks, indexing and filing of office records etc.
- Entering customer and account data in the correct format into the company's computer systems following the company's data program techniques and procedures
- Verifying customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, updating data when account information is incomplete, inaccurate or missing
- Provide information to your line manager in a timely manner when requested to do so
- Assist with general administrative duties for other departments as and when necessary. Various administrative tasks include coordinating stationary and office orders, ensuring the printer is in good working order, processing sales orders and data input
- Follow the organisation’s policies and procedures at all times, maintaining operations and procedures; reporting needed changes to your nominated manager or the appropriate department
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance
- Maintain customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have good analytical skills
- Ability to maintain attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation
- Good geographical awareness in allocating and booking calls
- Previous customer service experience is desired
- Must have good diary management skills
- Written communication skills with good grammar and spelling
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Punctual with good time management
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Comfortable working under pressure in a busy environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and clients
- Honest and trustworthy and demonstrate sound work ethics
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to take responsibility for tasks and prioritise your own work load
- Flexible and adaptable to changing working requirements
- Courteous and respectful
- Presentable professional demeanor and willing to work to a high standard
- Ambition to learn and upskill and develop
Closing date for applications: March 15, 2019
Apply for this job