Inbound Customer Service Representative
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £22,800 - £25,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 9th May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Inbound Customer Service Representative
£22,800 - £25,000
4 6 month contracts and 1 permanant role.
Are you someone with a genuine passion for customer service, who enjoys getting to the bottom of a mixture of routine and complex enquiries? Our client is looking to hire four Inbound Customer Service Representatives to join their customer service centre in Wimbledon.
You will be representing the client to their customers, providing a consistently high standard of customer service, in order to gain new customers, engage with, retain and build long term relationships with existing customers, and make use of all opportunities to convert customers to use of the client’s products and services.
We are looking for a forward-thinker who is able to follow procedure, but who also isn’t afraid new ideas to improve services and the channels needed to make this happen.
- Provide advice and solutions in response to customer enquiries, matching and promoting products and services to meet needs and maximise conversions
- Continuously build, develop, share and maintain in-depth product knowledge in order to provide a knowledgeable response to customers and provide an added value service
- Work collaboratively with team colleagues and other contacts to achieve a consistently high level of service in line with internal procedures and external regulations
- Actively seek and record information on customers including feedback on quality of service and ideas for new products and services, in order to identify trends and suggest ideas for improvement
- Use a range of computer applications to accurately enter and amend customer data, in order to promptly process financial and other transactions, and to build an accurate customer database
- Carry out a range of general administration activities, including generation of customer letters in order to support customer enquiries and achieve service levels
- Attend off-site and evening events, including customer open evenings, trade shows and exhibitions, in order to provide face-to-face advice and to secure conversions
- Get involved in development and testing of new processes, systems and technology in order to provide feedback from a customer perspective
- Excellent telephone skills, including questioning, listening, establishing rapport
- An interest in personnel and training is desirable
- Ability to learn and understand high volumes of product information
- Aptitude for learning and using new IT systems in order to log and retrieve customer information
- Good administrative skills
- Confident communicator bother orally and in writing
- Able to deal confidently with people at all levels and develop positive working relationships with team members and colleagues
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to understand and implement operational processes and procedures and an ability to cope with change
Closing date for applications: June 1, 2019
Apply for this job