We have fantastic opportunities for Trainee Engineers in various departments, so if you are seeking to start a career in Engineering/ Manufacturing working with one of Sittingbourne’s key manufacturing companies then read on.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will learn from the ground upwards, including:
• Maintenance of automated assembly machinery
• Carrying out routine servicing to ensure quality
• Monitoring parts and stock levels to ensure minimal downtime
• Supporting safety audits
• Machinery trouble shooting
• Compliance with Health and Safety at all times.
This position would suit a school or college leaver with an interest in Engineering, candidates must have a good work ethic and most importantly, must be practical and be willing to learn.
40 Hrs per week - Monday to Friday
For more information on this position contact us at Carlton for more information