Temporary Full Time
Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 PH
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£11.00 - £12.00 PH
Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant to work on a temporary basis at their office in Wimbledon. You will report to the CEO and Executive Leadership Team, providing information management support to enhance their effectiveness. The role requires a motivated and flexible individual with exceptional multi-tasking ability, as the demands on the role will vary from time to time.
As a PA, your role is highly visible and varied, providing a comprehensive and confidential high level administrative role in support of the client’s mission and goals. Therefore, we are looking for someone well-presented, with a friendly demeanour and strong communication skills.
- Supporting the CEO, including a significant amount of diary management, setting up meetings, hospitality, travel and visa arrangements worldwide
- Minute taking, producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Supporting the Executive Leadership Team, Chairman of the Council, Board of Directors and Committee members as required with setting up meetings, drafting agendas, taking minutes at meetings, circulating documents
- Working closely and provide proactive support to the Executive Leadership Team, including administrative support, travel arrangements, processing expenses, visa applications, greeting visitors
- Conserving Executive's time by reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analysing information
- Process Director diaries and holiday requests and absences using the internal attendance system with high levels of attention to detail
- Comply with data protection legislation, manage company files and filing (both electronic and hard copy), archiving or disposal of documents when appropriate
- Maintaining office supplies by checking inventory levels, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies
- Educated to A Level or above
- Proven experience as an all-round executive level PA
- Ability to maintain confidence and discretion at all times
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Digitally savvy and adept at using social media
- Excellent administrative ability, with the ability to work to tight deadlines where accuracy and confidentiality are essential
Closing date for applications: March 22, 2019
Apply for this job