Adminstrator (Polish Speaking)
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £18,500 - £22,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£18,500 - £22,000 (DOE)
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Our client in Wimbledon requires a trustworthy and reliable person, who can work well independently and autonomously. You must be fluent in both English and Polish to be successful in this role, as well as having an established background in administration in the Property/Estate Agency sector.
- Telephone answering, taking messages, handling phone enquiries etc.
- Filing, photocopying
- Handling email and post correspondences (reply to all in and outgoing emails)
- Complaint handling
- Liaising with the cleaning team; dates/ times/ key collection/ access to property/ assist the team in general
- Meet clients at properties to provide quotations
- Occasionally key collection from our clients
- Maintaining an organised, clean & tidy office, including tea/coffee duties
- Maintaining office cleaning portfolio – order cleaning products/ liaise between client and cleaners
- Office cleaning inspection, every 3-6 months, when required
- Order and maintain stationery
- Time log can be introduced to help with time management
- Ad hoc duties, as and when given
- Must have proven experience in an office environment and a background in Property/Estate Agency
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Polish is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate; experience in using MS Outlook Calendar and Email. Word and Excel
- Can do attitude towards the job
- Able to work under pressure
- Adaptable to any ad-hoc duties given
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: March 24, 2019
Apply for this job