Temporary Full Time
Salary: £9.00 PH
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Monday - Friday (no weekends)
Our client needs a fast-working perfectionist to work as part of a team to provide cleaning services, including but not limited to office, washroom and meeting rooms.
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Supervisor
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Supervisor
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
- Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted to Supervisor in a timely manner
- Comply with all Statutory Regulations
- Previous office cleaning experience is essential
- Fluent understanding of oral and written English is essential
- A hands-on approach to your work and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to carry out your tasks independently
- Motivation to do the best job for your store and your team
- COSHH training beneficial
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: March 18, 2019
Apply for this job