Temporary Full Time
Salary: £10.55 PH
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Customer Service Representative
Are you someone with a genuine passion for customer service? Are you a self-starter who is happy to actively contact businesses and private individuals by phone to seek out opportunities to discuss memberships and services which may be of interest?
Our Croydon client is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative on a temporary contract to exemplify their company. You will be providing a consistently high standard of customer service in order to gain new members, engage with, retain and build long term relationships with existing customers, and use all opportunities to convert customers and members to use the client’s products and services.
- Carry out a range of outbound calling tasks, in order to further develop customer relationships, increase loyalty and generate conversions to sale
- Maintain product knowledge in order to provide a knowledgeable response to customers and provide an added value service
- Record information on customers including comments on quality of service and ideas for new products in order to identify trends and suggest ideas for improvement
- Use a range of computer applications to accurately input and amend customer data, in order to promptly process financial and other transactions, and to build an accurate customer database
- Ensure that agreed levels of productivity, effectives and dials are regularly achieved and that customers records are accurately updated
- Experience with outbound telephone skills, including up-selling and cross selling
- Excellent call handling skills including questioning, listening, establishing rapport, matching and closing
- An interest in personnel and training is desirable
- Ability to learn and understand high volumes of product information
- Aptitude for learning and using new IT systems in order to log and retrieve customer information
- Good administrative skills
- Confident communicator bother orally and in writing
- Able to deal confidently with people at all levels and develop positive working relationships with team members and colleagues
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to understand and implement operational processes and procedures and an ability to cope with change
Closing date for applications: March 24, 2019
Apply for this job