Data Entry Administrator
Location: New Malden
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £8.00 - £10.00 PH
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 12th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 12th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Data Entry Administrator
£8.00 - £10.00 PH
Our client in New Malden is looking for a Data Entry Administrator to work with them on a temporary contract.
Your role will involved collating various data and information to sort and compile through internal databases. You will need to ensure that all information is accurately updated and managed by verifying and reviewing your own work. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a keen attention to detail.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Ensure all data is accurately updated and managed through internal databases
- Maintain a high degree of quality and accuracy in all data
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data
- Secure information by completing database backups
- Work within GDPR and other compliance policies
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, understanding their needs and responding accordingly to them
- Great administrative skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Communicates confidently, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Able to deal confidently with people at all levels
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility in response to changing priorities
- Demonstrates a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to quickly learn how to use internal IT systems in order to log and retrieve information
Closing date for applications: February 28, 2019
Apply for this job