Temporary Full Time
Salary: £9.50 PH
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Our client in Croydon is looking for a temporary Admin Assistant to provide support to the department. You will be offering a full range of administrative and support services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate effective operation within the team.
- Assist the team to ensure effective administrative processes and resolve queries related to the department
- Maintain admin and office systems, databases and spreadsheets as required
- Answering calls, emails and written correspondence and dealing with or redirecting enquiries where appropriate
- Order and maintain stationary and equipment supplies, ensuring purchase orders are raised and other financial systems are updated where required
- Arrange and attend meetings, including preparing documents, booking rooms, organising refreshments, taking notes and drafting minutes
- Booking appointments, updating calendars and arranging travel and accommodation as required
- Liaising with other departments and external contacts / customers in relation to the team’s area of work
- Deal with petty cash and/or other small amounts of income as needed
- Provide project support to the team and to lead on administrative projects as required
- Provide guidance and interpretation on relevant policies, procedures and regulations
- Assist in, and in some cases lead on, the implementation of continuous improvement of business and administrative processes relevant to the working area
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Good written and verbal communication
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, databases and moderately sophisticated spreadsheets
- Present a professional approach to all customers and stakeholders
Closing date for applications: March 4, 2019
Apply for this job