Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Sales Assistants for their showroom in Kensington. You must bewell presented, a good communicator and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service. You must also be able to perform well under pressure and provide exceptional service to our customers.
This full-time position covering shifts between Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm, with the showroom closed on a Sunday.
- Consultative sales with clients face-to-face, over the phone and by email to generate sales revenue, resolve any queries and to confirm orders
- Booking appointments for customers through the sales department at head office
- Processing payments and orders
- Learning the full product range and demonstrating how these products function to customers
- Maintain and provide an excellent customer experience
- Sales experience is preferable but not necessary as full training will be provided
- Must have Math and English GCSE A-C
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Able to understand numerical and alphabetical data
- Be proactive, flexible, with the drive to improve continuously
- Good IT skills (MS Suite, Windows, email etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be courteous, helpful and professional at all times
- Be confident, thorough and collaborative
- Keen to learn and able to adapt to internal systems
- Able to follow rules and procedures and understand their importance
- Comfortable working individually as well as part of a team
Closing date for applications: March 4, 2019
Apply for this job