Location: New Malden
Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
12 month contract
Our client is looking for bright individuals to provide professional administrative support for the Operations Team in New Malden. Working closely with the Supervisor, you will have responsibility for processing all new applications and assessment entries.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a strong focus on customer service, and are committed to continuously improving skills and expertise that will make a difference to an organisation – apply today!
- Responding promptly and courteously to staff and other queries, providing accurate and efficient information and advice by telephone and email
- Processing applications, upgrading eligible members and issue membership certificates
- Processing registrations and entries and payment
- Accurately administer results in line with regulatory requirements
- Allocating and dispatching scripts within agreed timeframes
- Recording and inputting results
- Issuing membership details, results, and transcripts within agreed timelines
- Deal with issues relating to appeals, remarking and other administrative issues
- Identify themes for queries and assist in the development of solutions that eliminate the need for that line of enquiry
- Experience of delivering outstanding customer service in an administrative role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure to carry our time sensitive activities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work as a reliable and flexible member of the team
- Customer-focussed approach to quality assurance
- Good working knowledge of standard IT programmes, such as Microsoft Office
Closing date for applications: March 5, 2019
Apply for this job