Permanent Full Time
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£28,000 - £35,000
Carlton Recruitment is pleased to announce that our prestigious client is currently seeking a Copywriter to join their expanding team in Epsom. Your role will include producing articles, case studies and news for their website, usually based on current events circulating the media.
- Copywriting for the company’s quarterly internal magazine
- Writing blogs for the Executive Director and other narrative for website
- Writing copy for conference websites and marketing campaigns designed to attract greater attendance
- Copywriting for social media
- Copywriting for branding guidelines in accordance with the graphic designer
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other team members
- Interviewing key individuals to get quotes for articles on the website and HUB
- Writing scripts for videos and talking heads
- Copywriting press releases for the general public
- Copywriting promotional literature designed to attract new members to the company
- Copywriting literature designed to assist Members with winning new business
- Familiarisation with competitors activities
- Liaising with external agencies such as printers, marketing contacts, designers etc.
- Proofreading to check spelling and grammar
- Assisting team members with any of their internal and external communications
- Strong researching skills, with the ability to write well with accurate spelling and grammar
- Administrative and proofreading experience
- Communication and interpersonal, skills with the ability to liaise with people from different departments
- Work well in a team environment and willing to assist others with their work if asked
- A flexible “hands on, can do” attitude, with an ability to ensure a consistent high quality of all tasks undertaken
- IT literate (including Microsoft Office Suite) Microsoft CRM 2007/2011- (desirable but not essential)
- Business awareness
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- A second language (desirable but not essential)
- Interest in media outlets and publications
Closing date for applications: March 7, 2019
Apply for this job