Location: New Malden
Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Our client in New Malden is looking for a motivated and hardworking individual to join their Build and Distribution Team.
The basic components of the role are to build collection packs, picking, packing and sending out collection orders. This role and department plays an essential role in the ongoing operational support of the company, so we are looking for a switched-on person who can work accurately and autonomously.
- Building test collection packs
- Stock control and ordering of components for collection packs
- Picking and packing of collection packs for delivery
- Franking of all outgoing mail
- Creation of bills for international shipments
- Inputting of customer orders in the required systems
- Taking orders for collection packs over the phone
- Receipt of deliveries and checking of delivery notes
- Adhering to company safety procedures
- Assisting with other duties as management directs
- Working closely with all fulfilment staff
- This position requires a secondary school education or equivalent
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Must work well with change and handle a sometimes stressful, fast-paced environment
- Able to work as part of a team and follow direction
- Must be computer literate and able to learn the company’s internal systems
- Be able to work within the Departmental Health and Safety Policy and Code of Practice
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Awareness of the local fire rules in the case of fire or suspected fire
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds (reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
Closing date for applications: March 7, 2019
Apply for this job