Permanent Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£20,000 - £24,000
Our client in Chessington is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee their busy goods-in warehouse function. Your main duties are to assist in and supervise smooth and efficient warehouse operations, operating to customer satisfaction, legal compliance and accredited standards and safety management and quality.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in running a smooth operation
- Supervise warehouse staff, assigning tasks and ensuring that tasks are completed in a satisfactory manner
- Tasks include receiving, labelling, storing, picking, packing and despatching goods
- Assist in essential warehouse operations such as Goods In, Goods Out and stock control
- Participating in frequent stock takes to ensure proper stock control
- Administer necessary paperwork
- Ensure adherence to relevant legislation as well as company procedures and standards
- Authorise staff hours as needed to assist the Warehouse Manager
- Perform any other reasonable management requests as needed
- Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Customer-focused individual
- Able to respond rapidly to operational demands
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Forklift licence - Flexi Narrow Aisle (desirable)
Closing date for applications: March 7, 2019
Apply for this job