Customer Service Representative
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Customer Service Representative
£22,000 - £24,000
An excellent career opportunity has appeared for a Customer Service Representative with a Financial Services background
The successful candidates will work within a friendly team in an innovative open plan office. Core working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:00am-5.30pm, with alternate shifts at 8:00am-4.30pm and 9:00am-5.30pm, plus one Saturday a month working 9:00am-12:00pm (paid overtime).
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services offered by the company and its associated companies
- Answering all calls while responding promptly, accurately and efficiently to customer enquiries
- Promote the products and services offered to the company’s existing customers in a professional manner
- Daily administrative duties covering all of the company’s Mortgage Accounts which include mortgage completions, capital payments, monthly payments, transfers, etc.
- Contact customers informing and promoting them about the company’s services and new products
- Deal with customer questionnaire forms and analyse / summarise their results and other related marketing activities
- Assist in the administration of mortgage arrears operations which include the provision of necessary statistical information
- Prepare and issue standard letter responses to customers as appropriate, including researching issues and responding to enquiries
- Responsible for ad hoc duties such as opening new savings accounts, closing existing savings accounts, amending existing account data, financial additions and withdrawals from individual accounts etc.
- Responsible for supporting the company’s Frontline system
- Deal with all administrative amendments relating to both customer details and account details, such as address changes, R85 registration and cancellation act
- Undertake all aspects of the ISA transfer process and assist with all aspects of the Registration process in line with laid down procedures
- Assist in other departments as required including but not limited to Loans Underwriting and the Customer Sales teams
- Responsible for all aspects of system testing including new products and statements as required
- Responsible for general administration duties encompassing all aspects of internet accounts procedures, applications, security, amendments and secure messaging
- Liaise with external suppliers and maintain business relationships with third parties as required
- Responsible for the accuracy of daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
- Responsible for attending Internal and / or External meetings as required
- Responsible for any other related tasks requested by the Manager and Line Superiors
- At least 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English
- Previous experience in a call centre environment
- Previous customer service experience and administration experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships whilst dealing promptly to enquiries
- Confident, clear and friendly telephone manner
- Calm and efficient under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Microsoft Office literate
- Eager to learn & progress
- Confident and friendly personality
- A level standard of education or equivalent
- Proven telesales experience or relevant professional qualification
- Previous telephone based sales experience within a bank, a building society, insurance or any other relevant environment
Closing date for applications: March 7, 2019
Apply for this job