Customer Relations Manager
Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 28th February 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 28th February 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Customer Relations Manager
Our successful client in Earlsfield is looking to hire a skilled Customer Relations Manager to join their expanding team.
As a Customer Relations Manager, your role is to lead and motivate your team (3 staff) to ensure they are providing the best customer service possible. You will be expected to learn and know the company’s products and policies and be able to communicate it to other members of staff as well as customers.
- Daily management of queries and issues from customers, liaising with all necessary parties to provide satisfactory resolution in a timely manner
- Drive a constant improvement process within customer relation department
- Using feedback from customers, find ways to improve the customer satisfaction process
- Making autonomous decisions on behalf of the business that will ensure the best outcomes for the department and the overall business
- Protecting the Company’s brand and reputation
- Helping to build and maintain good customer relations
- Strive to resolve escalated queries via different platforms in a timely and professional manner
- Act as a mentor and provide a high-level of leadership to a small team, whist also handling performance management for each individual and team
- Liaising with other managers and departments to arrive at suitable conclusions
- Reporting any trends or repeat issues with engineers to address recurring issues if they appear
- Maintain regular contact with clients to drive relationship building and customer service
- Help minimise problems and issues
- Experience managing a customer relations department and a high-rate of successful customer resolutions
- Customer-focused – possessing a compassionate attitude and the initiative to always do what's right for the customer
- Polite and empathetic manner in dealing with matters of a sensitive situation
- Patience and understanding when dealing with complex situations
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and the ability to forward plan
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Competent IT skills, i.e. full knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Experience with CRM, Sage and Service Director packages useful
Closing date for applications: March 11, 2019
Apply for this job