Temporary Part Time
Salary: £8.00 PH
We have been given the opportunity to provide Waiting/Event Staff to an established Epsom institution, serving breakfasts, lunches, dinners at a variety of functions including weddings, charity galas, comedy nights, race days and more. This is for an immediate start, with the opportunity for ongoing work.
- Various shift patterns: Monday - Sunday (mornings, afternoons, evenings)
- Choose your own working hours - once signed up you’ll be contacted weekly with available shifts and you choose what best suits you
- Opportunity to earn money if you are a student or are looking for flexible part-time work
Working in hospitality is a great experience for the future as it throws up such diverse situations with a variety of different people. No need to have previous experience, as long as you have a positive, can-do attitude, the regular staff will be ready to support you and show you the ropes.
- Assisting with table lay-up and ensure that tables are properly prepared and maintained
- Serving food and drinks
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Conducting yourself in a professional and helpful manner
- Fluent understanding of spoken and written English
- Advantage if you know how to pour wine (but training will be given)
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks asked of you from within your team
Closing date for applications: March 12, 2019
Apply for this job