Temporary Full Time
Salary: £8.00 PH
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Our client in Wandsworth is seeking Production Operatives to join the team as soon as possible. The company creates products for a wide range of industries, including public safety, defence, transportation, utilities, construction and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and motivated individual to join a leading manufacturer, working as part of a friendly and supportive team, with the opportunity for ongoing temporary work.
- Assembly of radio frequency
- Assist with fulfilling production orders
- Understanding and closely following production instructions
- Quality testing and inspection
- Aiding with stock inventory management
- Adhere to all procedures to guarantee high quality products that comply with quality standards
- Liaise with other departments to fulfil orders and ensure manufacturing proceeds according to the needs of the customers and the business
- Maintaining the efficient operation of the manufacturing area
- Problem resolution and implementing process improvements to gain efficiencies and reduce wastage
- Maintaining a clean working environment by cleaning work areas and shop floor regularly
- Maintaining safe working environments by following Health & Safety procedures
- Any ad hoc tasks as reasonably requested by a manager
- Previous experience in assembling parts and subassemblies - in particular radio frequency products and connectors
- Commitment to safety, quality and productivity
- Good IT skills and basic numeracy is essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Good at time-keeping and prioritising tasks
Closing date for applications: March 12, 2019
Apply for this job