Temporary Full Time
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 PH
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£9.00 - £10.00 PH
We currently have a variety of temporary Reception assignments available, working in Wimbledon and surrounding areas, to start as soon as possible.
Your role will mainly comprise of taking responsibility for the reception desk, including the switchboard, and carrying out a range of administration duties.
- Answer the switchboard and direct calls in a timely manner
- Attending to clients’ requirements, both face-to-face and on the telephone
- Manage emails to the generic inbox and forward where appropriate
- Processing incoming and prepare outgoing mail, and liaising with the Royal Mail, courier companies and franking machine supplier as required
- Liaising with internal staff
- Assisting and supporting the staff in creating and maintaining a safe environment
- Communicating and co-operating with visitors to the company
- Booking, cancelling, rescheduling appointments
- Undertake general administration duties including assisting with preparing mail-outs, typing, copying and collating of documents
- Maintain files and notes, including the filing
- Maintaining the Reception area to a high standard
- Preparing meeting rooms with necessary stationery and refreshments
- Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above
- Produce security passes
- Previous experience as a Receptionist
- Experience using a switchboard
- Reliable, confident and well-presented
- Good written and spoke English
- Good IT skills and understanding of the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work under own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure
- Ability to work discretely and efficiently
Closing date for applications: March 12, 2019
Apply for this job