Digital Account Manager
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Our client operates within the marketing industry; working with some of the most well known brands, companies and organisations. They are looking for an excellent Digital Client Account Manager to join their thriving and dynamic team to look after the companies digital projects moving forward.
My client seeks someone with a can-do attitude who is proactive, organised, taking a positive hands on approach when managing clients and workload.
If successful you will be assisting the Director of Accounts to deliver cohesive online projects and campaigns from start to finish as well as assisting with potential client proposals.
- To follow the production schedule and highlight any delays or issues
- To liaise with staff, suppliers and other agencies to deliver digital projects
- To ensure the work produced by suppliers is of a high standard
Roles and Responsibilities
- Client management and communication
- Managing all aspects of digital projects from start to finish
- Liaising with suppliers and ensuring that they meet the high standards of quality
- Identifying new opportunities and liaising with the business development team
- Creating online proposals and attending client meetings and pitches when required
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing techniques
- Attending training sessions, seminars and exhibitions
- Ensuring that you follow all company procedures and management systems
- Assessing client accounts/projects and providing monthly reports
- Managing website/email hosting and liaising with our hosting provider
- Keeping up to date with hosting, domain and website SLA’s and renewals
Closing date for applications: March 14, 2019
Apply for this job