Permanent Full Time
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Up to £22,000
Our client in Wimbledon is looking for a Research Administrator to support their thriving Business Development Team. You need to have great Excel skills and experience using CRMs.
As the Research Administrator, you will collate sales leads into information that the team will use to contact prospective clients. The information comes in to the business in many different formats and from various sources, and will need to be compiled using Excel and recorded on the company CRM system. The team works hard to turn this information into meetings with prospective clients and is therefore an important area for generating new business for the company.
- Researching companies and providing full packages of information to enable accurate cold and warm calls by the telesales team to book appointments
- Providing Researcher Leads generated by daily review of newspapers, industry magazines and internet sources
- Actively research lease breaks and growing businesses in growth industries and sectors to create non-market lead information
- Record all opportunities accurately on the CRM system, keeping it fully updated at all times
- Work with the sales team to prioritise calling
- Recording leads accurately on a detailed Excel spreadsheet and producing reports
- Responsible for getting updates from the sales teams to update the pipeline spreadsheet and attend weekly meetings
- Providing a full package of first appointment information to Project Directors attending client meetings
- Reporting Business Development Team KPIs and performance statistics and attending internal business development/sales meetings
- Providing commercial agent feedback information to networkers and lead generators on a timely basis
- Produce management reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Outgoing phone calls may be required to qualify perspective clients in order to gather information
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of using a CRM system
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Previous experience of using LinkedIn for research is advantageous
- Articulate, confident and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal skills to build sound relationships
Closing date for applications: March 18, 2019
Apply for this job