Permanent Full Time
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£26,000 - £32,000
Our leading client, based in Feltham, is seeking a talented Project Secretary to assist their business in various administrative duties and support the project teams on and up and coming projects.
The ideal candidate will be organised, proactive and a positive individual. You must have great Miscrosoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, as the role involves a lot of reporting and assisting with organograms.
- Proactively managing diaries for best time management, multi-tasking to co-ordinate challenging schedules and pre-empting logistic and travel requirements
- Arranging domestic and international travel and accommodation for the project team and resources to gain best value within budget
- Acting as first point of contact for meeting and greeting visitors, representing a friendly and professional interface of the business
- Co-ordinating conference calls across various time zones
- Organising and attending monthly meetings, including sourcing and negotiating meeting rooms, organising lunch/refreshments, producing PowerPoint presentations, minute taking
- Maintaining relationships with local businesses and negotiating corporate rates
- Processing expenses, credit card statements and invoices in a timely manner
- Answering and directing all incoming telephone calls and forwarding detailed messages
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing, mail duties, typing, post and courier
- Welcoming guests and general hospitality, including catering for meetings where required
- Providing general administrative support to the Directors
- Ordering office supplies
- Preparation of expense claims
- Preparation of expenditure approvals and purchase orders for general office procurement needs (IT equipment, mobile and des phones etc.)
- To carry out any other work as and when required by the Company
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Organised, methodical and self-starting
- Be able to build positive relationships with colleagues to ensure effective communication and support is gained
- Ensure tasks are carried out in accordance with documented policies, plans, procedures, and instructions
- Embrace the client’s Quality Systems and ensure action items resulting from management's review of the Quality System are implemented within given time frames
- Quick learner who is able to comprehend and maintain an up-to-date understanding of the client’s operating systems
- Promote a positive company image at all times with good team and inter-team spirit
Closing date for applications: March 26, 2019
Apply for this job