Business Development Administrator
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £27,000 (DOE)
Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 16th April 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am - 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Business Development Administrator
Tolworth / Chessington
Up to £27,000
Our award-winning client in the Tolworth / Chessington area is seeking a talented Administrator to become a key member of their Business Development Team. Ultimately, will be the go-to person in the team for all administration, reporting and support!
Your role will be to support the Business Development Team from the management of new accounts from clients through to administration of processed product in preparation for resell or recycling. Additionally, you will also prepare performance reports, month end packs, job valuation reports and quarterly review packs for customers, as well as supporting logistic requests from the BDM team and from clients.
To be successful in this role, it is important that you are driven by providing excellent customer service, be confident and tenacious, and be a whizz at Excel and reporting.
- Manage the reporting timetable to ensure information is received from the BDM team, formatted and collated for further analysis and distribution to the appropriate recipients on the dates agreed
- Collate monthly, rolling forecasts, pipelines as per agreed timetable, updated with historic performance ready for analysis and inclusion within specified reports
- Support various Business Development Managers with various tasks such as client proposals and presentations
- Support Business Development Managers with the development of key account management plans and update on a monthly basis
- Ensure that all administrative responsibilities are completed within set timeframes and all reports and presentations are prepared by set deadlines
- Create joint business plans / quarterly reviews for key customers
- Organise monthly / quarterly BDM meetings, ensuring there is an agenda set for each meeting and actions captured and circulated promptly
- Ensure that all service level agreements are adhered to and managed throughout cross-departmental functions including: raising jobs, supporting with any logistic queries, helping to manage the schedule, raising PO’s, managing all amendments and ensuring all jobs are priced within the agreed timeframes
- Produce reports for team and management on a scheduled and as and when required
- Maintain database in accordance to given instructions and raises new job numbers when requested
- Market research – to support regular review of the marketplace with a focus on clients and competitors as directed by manager
- Manage all product intakes by raising purchase orders, researching and creating any new codes, managing all amendments, and ensuring the stock is loaded within the agreed service level
- Keep an up to date product knowledge, always checking and assessing new products within the marketplace
- A team player who loves working within a busy environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focused to ensure tasks assigned are completed within desired timescales
- An organised methodical approach to getting the job done
- Ability to work on their own initiative when required
- Computer literate with strong Google and Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Proactive, willing to learn and sociable who loves internal and external customers
Closing date for applications: April 1, 2019
Apply for this job