Permanent Full Time
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£45,000 - £50,000
Our client is looking for a Production Manager to help lead their team in Mitcham. The Production Manager works as the key point of contact between clients and Workshop to deliver high quality projects to time, cost and budget. Running multiple projects in their entirety, you will ensure that resources are in place and teams have been clearly briefed as to the client’s requirements. Problem solving skills are very important as well as highly advanced organisational skills.
- Project Manage to deliver new projects on behalf of clients
- Maintain excellent communication with clients on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Read and interpret drawings provided by client
- Brief Draughting team on concepts, drawings and creative briefs
- Prioritise workload and deliver projects in a time pressured environment
- Work closely with Estimator and Client to manage any changes to brief or costs
- Plan and schedule project time lines and milestones using appropriate systems
- Work with the Workshop Manager to ensure that the project is resourced and clearly communicated
- Supervise any Freelancers, transportation and logistical elements to the job
- Comply with the company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures at all time
- Under take any other duties within the scope of your knowledge and skills as and when required
- Background in general project management, joinery, museum, arts & cultural, and live events
- Experience of AutoCAD draughting software
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good team-working skills
- Highly advanced Organisational and time management skills
- Experienced at Client Management
- Confident problem solver displaying critical thinking and analytical skills
- Marked influencing skills to assist clients in making decisions.
- Confident and engaging manner
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management
- Construction knowledge for complex and large builds.
- Strong communication skills with both clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Good negotiator
- Knowledge of construction management/CRM software an advantage
Closing date for applications: June 1, 2019
Apply for this job