Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Neighbourhood Manager - Euston
Our client in Euston operates within the charitable sector and owns a large range of retail and commercial properties across the UK. They are looking for a Neighbourhood Manager to join their team on a temporary basis.
Our client really invests in their staff and values the unique contributions they can make. They are committed to enabling each person to perform their job to the best of their ability, providing extensive opportunities for training and personal development. This is an exciting time to join the business and build on their existing development.
Roles and Responsibilities
· To be responsible for the creation and implementation of neighbourhood action plans in partnership with residents and other stakeholders.
· To implement policies and procedures that comply with legislation and good practise to ensure that the neighbourhood service meets its obligations and statutory requirements
· To positively network with other agencies, bringing service providers and residents together
· To be the advocate for the neighbourhood, raising the profile of the area with business, statutory and voluntary agencies, local authorities and amongst residents themselves
· To refer residents who may have additional needs to the Assessment and Support Officer
· To lead on the implementation and management of local offers
· To monitor and manage contracts in the local neighbourhood
· To work in collaboration with the repairs and caretaking teams to ensure estates are clean, safe and well maintained
· To critically review draft service charge schedules for each estate/property within the
Patch/neighbourhood as part of the annual review of rents and service charges
· Substantial experience of working in a customer orientated environment
· Experience of problem solving and complaints handling
· Experience of dealing with conflict or difficult situations
· Experience of involving and engaging customers
· Budget experience
· Housing experience (preferable not essential)
· Experience of dealing with antisocial behaviour
· Some understanding of tenancy and or housing law