Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
IT Infrastructure & Support Engineer - Euston
Our client in Euston operates within the charitable sector and owns a large range of retail and commercial properties across the UK. They are looking for a IT Infrastructure & Support Engineer to join their team on a temporary basis.
Our client really invests in their staff and values the unique contributions they can make. They are committed to enabling each person to perform their job to the best of their ability, providing extensive opportunities for training and personal development. This is an exciting time to join the business and build on their existing development.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Provide 1st and 2ndline support for all infrastructure calls, conducting problem investigations and providing resolutions
· Acquire IT Infrastructure expertise and work towards becoming a technical infrastructure engineer maintaining, developing and documenting Origin’s IT infrastructure to meet the needs of business requirements in line with the IT strategy.
· Supported by the Infrastructure Manager work towards providing infrastructure solutions architecture and project management input for specific infrastructure project
· Administer, document and monitor the organisation’s LAN/WAN infrastructure aligned with industry best practice standards such as IT Infrastructure Library and Security Standards.
· Assist with the administration the server and system operational infrastructure.
· Assist with the administration of the organisation’s telephony infrastructure, switches and Windows
· Windows 10
· MS Office 2016
· Administration of O365
· Some knowledge of Networking: Routers, Switches
· Some knowledge of Microsoft Azure
· Backup software including restoring of data
· Administration of Active Directory 2008 and above
· DHCP and DNS
· VPN’s & Remote working