Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
PART TIME RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN ASSISTANT
£18,461 for 30hrs a week
Shift bases 8.00 am-2.00 pm and 2.00 pm-8pm
Monday-Friday (You will need to be flexible with weekend availability to cover holidays and sick)
You will be responsible daily for delivering an excellent Reception service; via phone and face to face, dealing with all visitors and staff. You will work closely with the Administration team, support both the Administrator and Management as and when needed. This role is needs a caring and considerate candidates who is truly person-centred.
· To ensure the Reception and front of house areas are maintained to a high standard
· To respond to all enquiries (telephone, post or email) and visitors in a polite, friendly and timely manner, demonstrating a willingness to help and go the extra mile
· To ensure the security of the main entrance by monitoring and giving access using judgement and discretion to visitors and ensuring they are personally greeted and have signed the visitors’ book
· Dealing with all internal/external post/deliveries
· To circulate newspapers on a daily basis
· Working collaboratively with the weekend Receptionist by sharing / passing on relevant information
· To provide support in an emergency situation including dialling 999 if required and directing ambulance staff on arrival
· To understand and undertake the fire duties
· To monitor car parking and speak to staff and visitors who are not adhering to the car parking regulations
· To provide admin support when required
· To assist with the delivery/chasing of staff paperwork
· To assist the Managers with Assessment Centres and Induction
· To manage lunch requests
· To assist the Activities Manager with admin tasks including volunteers references, letters and posters
· To undertake such other duties as may be required and which are consistent with the nature of this post
· At all times, to promote the interests of the business
· To ensure within the scope of your role that you promote health and safety and comply with the requirements set out in the Health & Safety Policy
· To promote and comply with the security procedures
· The post requires a high degree of confidentiality
· Previous Administration experience
· A friendly disposition being both approachable and flexible
· Professional and calm at all times
· Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate IT skills across all Microsoft packages
· Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
· Able to work as part of a team or alone when necessary and use initiative appropriately within the remit of the role
· High level of accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail
· Customer focussed attitude and approach