Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Graduate B2C Technical Marketing Executive – EC2
Our Client based in EC2 is looking for a CRM Executive role. The role would suit someone with either a degree in Computer Science or Data Science. A technical background is essential due to the analytical and in depth nature of this role. You will have an understanding of coding (SDK).
Training will be given in marketing.
The role will include helping increase retention and conversion of their consumers through their B2C campaigns through the use of analysis, strategy, preparation, implementation, reporting and optimisations of the consumer journey. This role relies heavily on CRM systems. The role will also include
• Liaising with creative departments
• Taking meeting minutes, defining and sharing action points
• Setting up or reviewing campaign mechanics across a range of CRM platforms
• Implementing and testing push notifications, in-app messaging, inbox messages, browser push and email
• Conducting competitor analysis
• Pulling data extracts from CRM platforms, analysing, correlating and refreshing reports
• Advising clients on the technical specification required to support CRM campaigns & journeys
• Reviewing & appraising mobile app code written in Objective-C, Swift & Java
• Providing assistance with testing of CRM implementations & messaging within client apps
• Liaising with client and CRM provider’s technical teams face to face and via phone.
• Technical degree with level 2.1 or above eg Computer Science/ Data Scientist
• Strong interest in data analytics, and the ability to review data, infer results and draw accurate &
statistically sound conclusions.
• Ability to review & appraise code written in Objective-C, Swift & Java
• Perfect spoken and written English
• Ability to prioritise and organise your work to meet tight deadlines
• Great work ethic and a desire to learn and progress
• Ideally have some marketing exposure and statistical modelling experience