Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
B2C CRM Executive – EC2
£30,000 - £35,000
Our Client based in EC2 is looking for a CRM Executive. The role would suit someone with either a Technical or Business degree with a 2.1 or above.
As part of the CRM team you will help our clients increase the retention and conversion of their app users through B2C campaigns (channels used: push notifications mostly, but also emails and in-app messages).
We provide clients with analysis, strategy, preparation, implementation, reporting and optimisation of customer journeys, and ad-hoc campaigns. As this work heavily relies on CRM systems (such as Braze) and their successful integration early on, CMA aims to expand the technical support it offers its clients through the CRM team, and this position will be expected to provide technical & data analytics strength in addition to the normal CRM activities.
The CRM Executive will be expected to bring to the team a good knowledge of marketing and B2C CRM fundamentals, and to quickly become a mobile CRM expert, growing and sharing their knowledge with the team.
• Liaising with creative departments
• Taking meeting minutes, defining and sharing action points
• Setting up or reviewing campaign mechanics across a range of CRM platforms
• Implementing and testing push notifications, in-app messaging, inbox messages, browser push and email
• Conducting competitor analysis
• Pulling data extracts from CRM platforms, analysing, correlating and refreshing reports
• Advising clients on the technical specification required to support CRM campaigns & journeys
• Providing assistance with testing of CRM implementations & messaging within client apps
• Liaising with client and CRM provider’s technical teams face to face and via phone.
• Technical or business degree with level 2.1 or above
• Experience in a B2C CRM position
• Strong interest in data analytics, and the ability to review data, infer results and draw accurate & statistically sound conclusions.
• Perfect spoken and written English
• Ability to prioritise and organise your work to meet tight deadlines
• Great work ethic and a desire to learn and progress