Senior Trainer - Croydon
Salary: £39,000 plus car allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Senior Trainer in Croydon. The Senior Trainer will support the Learning and Organisational Development team with effective development and implementation of all training within the business, ensuring mandatory learning is effectively delivered in a compliant way.
You will work with the business to identify and design learning interventions to support the CORE values and strategic plan.
· To design courses to fit business need as well as training delivery
· Provide technical knowledge and guidance to the Learning & OD team across the business in relation to training requirements, accreditations and competencies
· Lead the development of web & e-leaning initiatives in conjunction with the Technology teams and external partners
· Drive the delivery of ‘best in class’ and timely training and development activities, using a variety of methods and styles
· To be qualified or studying for a CIPD qualification
· Proven experience of working in a similar role with a previous track record of delivering relevant training
· Experience of designing and delivering leadership and management training
· Lively and engaging presentation skills
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organisation
· Full UK drivers licence and access to own vehicle
· Experience of work within a training or education environment
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout.